Tuesday 22 November 2011

Updates and follow-throughs!

It has been such a long while that I should probably have started this post with 'Remember me?!' but I know you all have great memories so I shall desist with the formalities :)

After the roller-coaster of the summer experienced, I come bearing multiple news. Firstly, we now have the new MYCB site launched. Until I have a couple of part timers on board, things will be decidedly quiet there for a while but by gosh, does it not look good.

I have made some great blogging friends and I hope all will all be able to share this new chapter of the never-ending journey with me. Who says Fashionistas don't think as hard as they shop hey!

I am having a ball currently and not even a truckload of Kirkwoods could make me happier - sacrilegious or what :p

p.s I shall be casting for in-house models (x2) in the new year for a very exciting fashion related venture of mine. Stay tuned!
Share |

1 comment:

  1. Love this post^^ You have such a great blog!

    part of me♥mfashionfreak

    I'm trying to reach certain amount of followers for my new giveaway since it's my 1 year blog anniversary soon. I'd love to follow you if you would do the same for me? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...